NAC wants to ensure that organizations in our network, particularly grassroots POC-led organizations, have access to the funding opportunities in our community. We will do our best to keep this page up-to-date, but please be sure to confirm application deadlines with the funder directly.
Open RFPs and funding opportunities:
- Community Organizing Grants Program – Due 5pm December 28, Peace Development Fund
- Capacity Building Support RFQ – Due January 7, Best Starts for Kids*
- Rapid Response & Seed Grants – Rolling, Social Justice Fund Northwest
- Child Care Facilities Financing – On-going, Seattle Human Services Department
- Child Care Nutrition Program – On-going, Seattle Human Services Department
- Rapid Response Fund – On-going, Pride Foundation
*NAC is one of the TA providers for Best Starts for Kids and COO RFPs. This means that we can assist organizations with the entire process for these RFPs. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or learn more on the BSK Blog.