NAC wants to ensure that organizations in our network, particularly grassroots POC-led organizations, have access to the funding opportunities in our community. We will do our best to keep this page up-to-date, but please be sure to confirm application deadlines with the funder directly.
Open RFPs and funding opportunities:
- Child Care Facilities Financing – On-going, City of Seattle Human Services Department
- Child Care Nutrition Program – On-going, City of Seattle Human Services Department
- Leaderfull Movements – Due 5pm April 3, Social Justice Fund Northwest
- Food and Nutrition RFP – Due 12pm April 11, City of Seattle Human Services Department
- Marginalized and Native American Communities Sexual Assault Services and Prevention Activities – Due April 24, Office of Crime Victim Advocacy
- Specialized Sexual Assault Services – Due April 24, Office of Crime Victim Advocacy
- Services to Victims and Survivors – Due April 30, Office of Crime Victim Advocacy
- Displaced Tenants Fund for Housing Justice and Affordability – Due 5pm May 10, Social Justice Fund Northwest
- Race Equity Grants – Rolling application until May 15, Legal Foundation of Washington
- Economic Justice – Due 5pm July 10, Social Justice Fund Northwest
- Criminal Justice – Due 5pm September 18, Social Justice Fund Northwest
Anticipated upcoming funding:
- Safety, April 2019, Seattle Human Services Department
- Food and Nutrition Part II: Farm to Preschool & Out-of-School Time, May 2019, Seattle Human Services Department
- Community Grants, 2019, Pride Foundation
*NAC is providing technical assistance for these grant processes. Please contact us at email@example.com for more info.
Funding opportunities and deadlines are subject to change. Please be sure to visit the funder’s webpage for the most up to date information.