NAC wants to ensure that organizations in our network, particularly grassroots POC-led organizations, have access to the funding opportunities in our community. We will do our best to keep this page up-to-date, but please be sure to confirm application deadlines with the funder directly.
Open RFPs and funding opportunities:
- Youth and Family Empowerment Opportunity Fund – Due June 1, Seattle Human Services Department
- Parent/Caregiver Education and Support – Due June 14, Best Starts for Kids*
- Pride Foundation Community Grants Program – Due June 29, Pride Foundation
- Gender-based Violence Survivor Services – Due June 29 by 12pm, Seattle Human Services Department
- Vroom Community Connector – Due July 3, Best Starts for Kids*
- Senior Centers – Due July 9 by 12pm, Seattle Human Services Department
- Developmental Screening and Referral Pilot Projects – Due July 12, Best Starts for Kids*
- Child Care Facilities Financing – On-going, Seattle Human Services Department
- Child Care Nutrition Program – On-going, Seattle Human Services Department
- Rapid Response Fund – On-going, Pride Foundation
Anticipated upcoming RFPs:
- Tenant Services – July 2018, Seattle Human Services Department
*NAC is one of the TA providers for Best Starts from Kids and COO RFPs. This means that we can assist organizations with the entire process for these RFPs. Contact email@example.com or learn more on the BSK Blog.